BZ BIG BRUDDAH 45" POLYPRO BODYBOARD
For over 10 years now the Big Bruddah has been the most advanced over sized board on the market. We have refined the Big Bruddah shape which has a straighter rocker for added speed and a crescent tail for maximum control in all surf conditions.
- Zero-G PP Core - BZ's own blend of top-quality polypropylene core. Ultra lightweight and 100% waterproof. Considered to be the most elite bodyboard core on the market.
- Double VFS Stringer - BZ's variable flex stringer is a standard graphite stringer with patented extra flex tip so your board stays stiff yet has the perfect flex at the nose region of the board. The VFS stringer was designed by Jeff Hubbard and is critical for achieving the highest performance level.
- Deck & Rails - 4 MM Green Cell
- HDPP/Channels Bottom (HDPP: High density polypropylene slick bottom that is specifically formulated for polypropylene core boards. HDPP slick bottoms are the lightest slick bottoms available and offer supreme stiffness for board strength).
- Channel: Allows riders to maintain control in critical situations and increase speed in bigger surf. Channels allow for harder edge control while performing various maneuvers in all conditions.
- Length: 45"
- Nose: 13.75"
- Width: 22.75" @ 19"
- Tail: 19.25"
BZ BIG BRUDDAH 45" POLYPRO 2010 BODYBOARD